Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pot Roast - Crock Pot Style :)

I love my crock pot. It's the best thing in the whole world when I work late nights, and want to have dinner ready (or almost ready) when I get home. Pot Roast is one of the easiest things to make.

What You Need


1 Rump Roast or London Broil
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1 pack of dry onion mix gravy
1 bag of potatoes
1 bag of carrots
Rice

What You Do


Cut your crock pot on low, dump in your cream of mushroom soup and your dry mix gravy. Stir them together. Set your pot roast in, add your potatoes (I don't peel them. I wash them, and throw them in there whole), you can peel the skin off or leave it on there, it doesn't matter. Some people use red potatoes, I go between the red and yellow. Add your carrots, cover and let it cook for eight hours.


It will look soooo yummy once it's done. 

After eight hours, cut it to warm (or off), and cook your rice and biscuits. 

Plate it up, and serve!


It is honestly, the easiest recipe, and SO good. :)

I always recommend that you cook this on low, otherwise the meat will come out tough. Everything will fall apart after eight hours and be incredibly tender. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment